Thursday, March 17, 2011

Like in the Good Old Times!

Yesterday in the evening I had a visitor. L., who I met during my internship in Oslo and who is a graduate from the very same university I am studying at right now, visited me. She is home in Germany for one week and since this is close to Bad Honnef she wanted to meet up!
When she arrived we still went to the shops to get some food and then started preparing dinner. It was funny; we had been doing this a couple of times before in Oslo and always got good results, meaning delicious food. This time we cooked pasta with a spinach-cream sauce and stir fried chicken, which is quite simple, but tastes very good. I made this dish just recently with A. in Aachen.
We were sitting the whole evening until 1 o'clock, eating, talking and drinking - a bit of - wine (just a bit, since L. still had to drive home). We talked about this and that and it was like "back in the days" in Oslo. I really enjoyed the evening and was happy to see L. again; she even brought me a present from Norway!
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment