Friday, May 7, 2010

Productive Morning

Nice, this was a really productive morning. I got up early, did my laundry, dried and folded the clothes. I was working for uni, cleaning my room, bringing down the bin and made my bed.

Now I am taking a break, listening to music and being shortly on the internet to write this post. My parents are coming today to Helsinki and I hope they bring better weather. After the couple of days in Ekenäs they are now coming to visit ME! Even tho they are not staying at my place I hope to see them and guess I will spend a lot of time with them.

Therefore I will go on later with the cleaning of the kitchen, corridor and bathroom. I will also bring some more order to my room. We anyways have had to clean and now we finally have a real reason ;-) Also, since we all are moving out soon it is good to start, otherwise it would be too much in the end.

I will also start later on, since I now have all my clothes here and clean to start packing. I have to pack all stuff I need in my backpack and hope I will not exceed 20kg. The rest will be packed into my suitcase and into several other bags, boxes and my laundry basket. I have to have that done until the 11th or 12th, since my parents are then leaving and going to take the stuff back home to Germany with the car.

It's a weird feeling, that I have to think about what I need for the rest of the time here already. It seems like yesterday since I came here, now it is soon over and I have to move on. But somehow it feels nice and especially exciting, since I dont have a clue (yet) where I will go and end up with my internship.

Anyways, I love changes, I love to move on, I love to experience something new!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment