Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last Weeks

I have not a lot of time to write her. I am working for uni and have to really do stuff this evening, even tho we have a dinner here, since E. is leaving Helsinki soon and earlier, than everybody else.

This morning I just came back from Ekenäs. As I wrote before, my parents are right now up here in Finland to visit me. They are at A's parents' place and since A's mother wanted us all to have dinner together once I went there yesterday after uni.

Now I am just sitting here, I was writing my Swedish exam earlier and hope and think that I passed it. I really want to use Swedish now. I just sent out two more applications to Stockholm and hope they finally will bring a result! I still dont have anything and get really frustrated by all the rejections.

Anyways, I will now quickly go over to the laundry to book a time. Then I guess the people are coming soon!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment