Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nearly done!

I have one more exam tomorrow and then I am done. I just finished one more assignment and sent it to the teacher. Tomorrow is my last exam and then I my exchange time in Finland at the Haaga-Helia University is over.

I dont really know if I should laugh or cry, it's mixed and weird feelings.

I was before in the city center with E., one of the tutors, and S. for a beer. It was really nice, we went to a small local brewery, which makes the beer just for the own consumption. It was a really nice beer and so much better than the Finnish mass-production. We were sitting there for like two hours and then E. met up with two friends to go to a stand-up comedy show.

This morning I went to the Russian embassy and applied for my visa. Now I am waiting desperately until next Wednesday to pick it up. I hope it will work, since I had a missed call on my cellphone, without a number, when I came home. I hope they did not call because something was wrong with my application. They did not call a second time. I will wait until tomorrow or Friday before I pay the visa fee. Just to give them chance enough to call me again.

Anyways, I am tired and will watch some TV now!

So long...

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment