Sunday, May 16, 2010

Not so much!

This day was pretty lazy. I got up early, since I had to learn for university. Today also E. left Finland and went back to Spain. He was actually supposed to leave about one hour after I got up, but when my alarm rang and I came out of my door he had everything packed and was about to leave. It was a short "see-you-later" and I didn't really found words to say. First of all because I was still so sleepy and secondly because there is not much to say in a moment like this.

Now it's really weird, his room is empty, we are just the two of us. Somehow I didn't actually realize, that he left now forever. I reckon this is coming in two or three days.

Anyways, I was studying a lot today and the next week is going to be extremely busy and I will not have time for anything. Basically every minute from now until Thursday 2 p.m. is planned through. It's the first time here in Finland, that I actually have to work for the exams and that the time is running out and I have the feeling I wont make it. I had this all the time in Germany, but here in Finland everything was so chilled until now. But it's just 5 days, I will survive it!

Now there is nothing left to say, M. one of my group members is coming later still to go through our presentation for tomorrow and then I might read some more for HR and this is it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment