Saturday, May 8, 2010

Packing

It's really weird, I am packing!

I am not going to leave Finland soon, but still I am packing. My parents are here visiting me and since I brought so much stuff in the first place it would be too expensive to take it home by plane. They are with the car here and so they can take a lot. I packed my backpack already once, just to get all the stuff in there, which I really wanna keep here and to see how much I get into it. I have figured out the rest, which is going to the suitcase and several boxes and then home to Germany.

It is an awkward feeling now. My wardrobe is so empty, my cupboard is nearly empty and stuff, which I didnt use in the whole year, but were filling this room are gone. Even tho it shows me with how few you can live a normal life it will be weird to wear all the time the same clothes and to live the next three weeks in a basically empty room.

On the other hand it's nice, I know what I have, I know that it will fit into the backpack and I dont have to plan what to pack where and worry about not getting everything in. I really feel now that I am getting closer to a change, and as I wrote before, I love changes. Really... I am moving forward!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. But, it´s weird! I don´t feel like packaging, but I have to do it too

    ReplyDelete