Monday, May 17, 2010

Going forward!

I am happy, the weather is nice, I had a presentation today, which went well, I finished with G., a French guy, one assignment and whats even more important, I got my Invitation Letter for my Russian visa. Now I can start booking my trip!

I actually right now just came back from a group meeting for another project, which we also have nearly finished now. The rest of the day I was, as I said in uni, and when I came back I started learning again. This is basically what I am going to do also after this post.

It's really nice and summery here and this has a positive effect on all people. I was in the students union office after the group meeting and wanted to buy the last batch for my Halare. I didn't had enough money in cash and wanted to pay with the card, but the women in the office just asked: 'How much do you have?' - '1,50€', I replied, 'Well, just give it to me, it's ok!'
Also when I went to the supermarket today there were people dancing on the place in front of it. Somehow there was a small yet loud stereo and the people were dancing. Something I would have never expected to see here in Finland, since the people are normally quite reserved.

Anyways, it's always nice to get positively surprised!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment