Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And it always goes on and on and on...

After I received my visa invitation letter yesterday I booked my hostels today and will go tomorrow to the embassy to apply for my visa. It should be sufficient time to get it.

Anyways, I will later tell more about my trip to Russia and how it is going on!

Today I had two exams directly after another. The first one was pretty... well... it was ridiculous! It was basically filling in numbers. All the important things were given and the tasks were super easy. Additionally the teacher went out several times for about 5 minutes each, which gave enough opportunity to check your results. So I guess I will have the maximum grade in this exam.

The other exam wasn't so good. I didn't really like the lecturer and I dont have the feeling I learned anything from her. And also her exam wasn't so good. My goal was to pass the course, which I reckon I did. Now it's over and I dont have to think about it anymore.

Then I also finished right now another assignment and have just 2 more and 1 exam pending. Summer holidays are nearly here. I can't wait!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment