Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another Day in Hamburg!

Despite the fact that I am still in Hamburg I have to work for uni. I have a lot to do and so I was sitting the whole morning and was doing something for a project. The problem is, that I have two things that require a lot of work, however, one is interesting and the other one not at all. Anyways, I was working together on a project with my group mates, which was quite funny; it was the first time that I was working with two other people at the same time in one document over GoogleDocs!
Around lunch time I put a deep frozen pizza in the oven and still added some cheese. When I was done eating A's flatmate came home and we were sitting together in the kitchen, talking about this and that and drinking coffee together. I am happy, that he is so cool with me hanging around here all the time.
In the afternoon I went by bike to town to pick up A. from work. We went to H&M where I bought a new shirt. I was all the time looking for a shirt, which you can use with cuff links, since A. gave me some for my birthday. Now I finally have a nice shirt and am waiting for the next opportunity to wear a suit... and of course the cuff links!
After buying me a shirt we went to another shop to return some shoes A. had bought on the weekend, but hadn't been so sure about. Then we slowly biked along the Alster back home. I called home and talked to my parents for 20 minutes and asked my mum for a recipe. Then we went to the shop and when we returned I started cooking. I made Curry Wurst for the three of us in the flat and so we were eating, drinking, sitting and talking most of the evening!
Now I am quickly going to finish here. A. is already sleeping and I dont wanna type too much, not to wake her up. I will fix myself and then join her in the land of dreams. She really "forces" me to have a healthy sleep rhythm! ;-)

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment