Thursday, April 14, 2011

Uni Work!

I know, I know I haven't been writing for a while again. This was mostly because nothing really happened here in Bad Honnef. After having a lousy match of football, which was not fun nor worth mentioning, on a hot Monday afternoon, the weather changed quickly. On Tuesday it was cold and raining all the time, so that I couldn't do anything. This didn't really change until today (despite of the rain) and so I was sitting home most of the time.

While being home I was reading for uni - a little bit and not as much as I should have done. I am really fed up right now with studying and can't wait to be finished. The problem is, that I do not really have a motivation right now to think about my thesis, which I should start doing. 

Anyways, today I went for a lunch date to university to meet with my "groupies". I met F. & S. before the cafeteria and had lunch with them and some other people we met. After lunch we were still sitting there and suddenly my ex-flatmate came over and it was really nice to talk to him. We have been living only the first semester together, but came along quite well. So we talked about this and that until my group wanted to leave.

After leaving the cafeteria we did not start the meeting right away but were wandering around the campus looking for one friend, who had her colloquium, the last oral exam of the graduation process, today. When we found her we were standing on campus drinking champagne to celebrate!
Bad quality due to the cellphone camera!
About 1 1/2 hours after we had intended to start the group meeting we finally went to our café on campus and started working, while having coffee. We made good progress and now we know how the text will be structured and what we want to put into report. At least I did something productive today!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment