Friday, April 1, 2011

Wrap-Up!

Again I am sorry for not posting, but I simply was busy and was also not really in the mood for writing! I have been enjoying last weekend with A. and then I had quite a lot to do for uni and now I am in Hamburg with A. again! Yesterday I was again reading for university and then in the afternoon and evening I was rather spending time with A. than writing here!

Anyways, to summarize: The last weekend was really nice. It was good to be back home after two weeks in uni. I arrived Friday afternoon in Aachen and A. came in the evening. We had dinner together and then the day was basically over again. We both were knackered from the week and the traveling, so we went to bed early.

The Saturday we went to the city to look at cameras for A. The second day she was in Hamburg she went out and somebody dropped her camera, so she needed a new one. After not finding anything suitable for her we walked through the shops and eventually back home, since it was such nice weather.
In the evening of the same day we went to a concert of Herman van Veen, a quite famous artist from Holland. Although he is Dutch, he is also singing in German, which made him so popular in Germany. We had gotten the tickets for Christmas from my parents and the whole family - my parents, my brother & his girlfriend as well as my aunt - was there. We also met some friends there. After the concert, which was very long, we still went out for dinner.
The Sunday and the first days of the week were pretty eventless. A. went back to Hamburg, I went back to Bad Honnef, had some courses and was working for uni.

On Wednesday I came here to Hamburg. I went by train from Bad Honnef to Köln and was there picked up by a guy, which I had "met" over the website Mitfahrzentrale. This website is actually quite nice, people can look for and also offer rides between cities. For something like 25€ you can go from Köln to Hamburg or Berlin. Instead of paying 70€ for the train. Also for the driver it's good. He gets the fuel paid and also does not have to go alone, which is better for the environment!

Anyways, he dropped me off at the train station, A. picked me up and we went with a short detour through the city to the flat she is living in right now. We had dinner and the the day was basically over again.
The next morning she got up early and I stayed in bed for some time. Round 9 o'clock I got up, had breakfast and started reading for uni. Despite of some short break for lunch and for making coffee I was basically reading all the time. In the afternoon I went to pick A. up from the office, was introduced to her colleagues and was talking to her boss. 
Then we went to Saturn, an electronics shop, and were looking for a camera for A. after some time and some bad consulting from one of the sales agents we finally found a good camera for a nice price. After thinking back and forth A. decided to buy it and I think it was the right decision.
Tired A. looking at cameras!
Later that evening, when the battery was charged, A. started playing around with the camera and was happy about her choice. Now you have to check out her blog all the time for all the good pictures she takes!
 
Anyways, now I am gain alone in the flat. Had the same program for the morning as yesterday, but will now stop reading, will have something to eat and the call it a week and start my weekend! I know that it will be awesome here in Hamburg!
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment