Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nice Saturday!

This was a really nice day in a way! I was sleeping long and was lazing around after getting up. I had lazy breakfast and nice coffee. After some time I wrote a list and went to the shop to buy something to cook. On the way I was enjoying the bit of sunshine and was listening to good music. At the shop I met some girls from my university and was talking to them a bit.

When I got back home I was again just chilling around and eventually started cooking. I still had spinach from back when I was cooking with L! I wanted to get rid of it and decided to make small spinach pancakes, like my mum makes them. These pancakes were then the side dish of the lamb meat, that I fried. to round it up I made some croquettes and a creamy redwine-rosemary-sauce. It was easier than I thought and was super delicious. The good thing was, that I had opened a bottle of wine for the sauce and so I had a glass with lunch!

Now I am getting slowly in the mood to go out. The graduation party is tonight and most of my colleagues are going; so am I. I just ironed my shirt and talked to A! Her parents are visiting her at the moment, but she anyways went on viewings for flats in Hamburg. I really hope she will find something nice! 

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment