Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Reading!

Today was a working day! I didn't had anything in university, but I got up early anyways. I have to read a lot at the moment for my courses and since I am a slow reader and also often no so interested in the texts I need more time than usual. Also the fact that I am reading the things on my laptop and not on paper slows the reading down!

Anyways, I got up in the morning, had breakfast and sat down to read. With all kinds of interruptions I at least could determine which texts are more important than the others and will focus on them. We have to read texts and the figure out, which 2-3 are best and then write reviews about them! Pretty annoying, because you always read more than you actually have to!

Now I am done for the day. I still did some research for another subject, where we have to do a creative project. This was way more fun and therefore I kept it until the end! I will however put my feet up now and will talk to A., have breakfast and then watch Top Gun, just felt like it today!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment