Saturday, December 4, 2010

Winter at the Akerselva!

Today after I got up and was sitting around in my room, when I suddenly realized, that there was beautiful weather outside. So I packed myself into thick clothes and went out. I walked along Akerselva, the river, that runs through Oslo and which I have mentioned here before.

It was such a nice weather, I wasn't freezing although it was -15°C and so I walked all the way up to Nydalen and back home, which is about 10km. It was so nice, nearly the whole river and almost all the waterfalls were frozen. The sunlight was illuminating the river so nicely and everywhere you could see the water flowing beneath the ice. This was especially astonishing at the waterfalls; so bad that you can't capture that on pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

When I got home I made some Chinese-style food and was then working on the pictures. Now I am quickly writing my blog, will upload some pictures and the make my way over to J's place. We are going to watch Helge Schneider movies. Helge Schneider is a German comedian, who not everybody likes; J and I like him and so it will be just the two of us watching!

Now I really have to get ready and have to leave, we agreed to meet up at 7, to be able to watch at least two of the 4 movies Helge made!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment