Monday, December 13, 2010

Last working week!

My last working week started today! It is a weird feeling, but in a way it is good! I am a bit fed up with the work right now, since I am already for weeks not involved in the daily operation anymore. This means, that there is no routine anymore, which is a bit odd. I mean, of course, I want my job to bring up new situations everyday, to be diverse and to challenge me, but in a way I would love to have kind of a routine in the morning, doing the day-to-day business to start off and then get to the more tricky stuff!
Anyways, its like that right now, but it is over soon. Today was anyways a typical Monday. Everybody was tired, slightly annoyed at everything and the day just didn't go by. Most of the phone calls you make are to bringing the results you were hoping for and nothing runs really smoothly. It was just one of those days!

 Now I am at home already for a while, I am slowly getting rid of more stuff, I already have no more coffee and also most of the other things get empty. It's really weird to pull up stakes like that and its funny how hard it actually is in the end!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment