Thursday, December 9, 2010

Back to Normal!

After having an exciting and eventful week with many things to do so far, I was back to normal today! There was nothing special about today and it was business as usual at the office. The only thing I did differently today was, that I went to the authorities here in Oslo to un-register myself. 

Tomorrow I will go to the bank and will change my address to Germany. These are things that I forgot to do in Helsinki and now I am trying to get enough information from all the authorities and also the bank in Finland to un-register and change my address. This is quite hard if you are not in the country.

Anyways, I am now at home, my internet is super slow although I restarted it already and therefore I will end the post now! There is anyways nothing interesting in here!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment