Sunday, December 12, 2010

Sunday Cake!

Today after I wrote my first post, I had lunch, talked to A. a bit and then fixed myself to go out. As I wrote, I was about to meet up with L. & J. for a coffee. We met at Tullin's Cafe at 4 o'clock and the first time since we know each other L. was the first one to arrive. Normally she is late, which J. and I know and therefore we didn't plan to be there punctually.

When we arrived - we came arrived about 10 seconds after each other - L. was already waiting for us. So we didn't lose time and went straight in, which was good, because about 5 minutes after us many, many people came and had to wait, since there were no spare tables left. Anyways, we ordered coffee and cake and had a really good time eating and talking! The cake was so filling and I reckon I wont need dinner tonight!
Now I am going to relax a bit more and will just enjoy the Sunday evening, my last Sunday evening in Oslo! I will finish the wine and do whatever I feel like!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment