Sunday, December 5, 2010

Walking Walking Walking!

Today we, once again, went out for our "traditional" Sunday outing! It is funny, that we are always going somewhere on Sundays, but I mean, what else should you do on a day, where all shops are closed!

This time our group was slightly different. This time L. wasn't there since she is in Stockholm right now, but instead F., the trainee of our sister company, Terra Nova, was with us. We, that were - apart from F. - A., J. and me.
  
We met up at the National Theater and took the metro and the bus up to Frognerseteren. From there we walked through the forest and the deep snow to Holmenkollen, the big new ski jump and winter sport center of Oslo, where the world cup will take place in February.
We walked and walked and were sweating, the walking through the snow was so exhausting. When we came back to the street we decided to take the bus back, up to Frognerseteren, where we wanted to have a late lunch.
The restaurant was really nice and we bought all kinds of food. I took the soup of the day and a huge piece of apple pie, which was more apple and sugar than pie, but that didn't really matter. The soup was delicious and was helping to warm up again, since we - although we were sweating - were freezing, when we arrived at the restaurant.
After some time we decided to go back to Oslo. A. wanted to clean her flat and go to her badminton training and J. had a viewing for a flat. Since I didn't had anything to do and didn't feel like going home already I decided to join her and so did F. 

After the viewing we split up and I went back home. I was drinking tea and working on the pictures a bit. I was also talking to A. who was at the PC with her little niece, who was typing on the keyboard, while A. and I were talking. She wrote me a lot, but unfortunately I did not understand what she meant with "znfneefndfewrcnvnrj jn       m lk789uijm jmvvv".

After some time I felt the urge to go out again and to take some long exposure pictures of all the Christmas lightning in the city. I walked around and took some nice pictures I guess. I basically just came in, took all my thick clothes off and had something to eat. Now I wrote the blog post and didn't started to work on the pictures, yet. I will do that tomorrow and the post the pictures here!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment