Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Refurnishing!

Today we brought the sofa that A. and I looked at yesterday home. Actually it was not A. and me who got it home, but our landlord and me. Yesterday evening after looking at rental car and transport services prices I wrote Mr W. a text message to ask him if he knew some alternative. He has many contacts here in the city and I thought maybe he knew somebody or could negotiate a cheap price. Instead of that he offered to get the sofa with his own car.

So this afternoon, after A. and I did the last and successful Christmas shopping in Hamburger Meile, I went with Mr W. to the other side of the city. We carried the sofa down to the car and drove slowly back home. It was so nice of him to help us and I think we shouldn't take stuff like this for granted.


Now we are sitting on our new sofa and still have loads of space on it. That really is something that we didn't have for the last seven months and were missing badly. The old sofa was really, really uncomfortable and really, really small. It feels even more like a home now. Can't wait for the How I met You Mother Marathon to start. I will enjoy it with crisps and beer! Lovely!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment