Saturday, December 17, 2011

Home-home!

Right now I am at my parent's place. It's the last weekend before Christmas, which A. and I will spend in Finland. Therefore I wanted to see my parents and my family still before the holidays and to bring them their present.

Yesterday I did not write, since I was most of the day in the car on the highway to Aachen. Today we had a pre-Christmas Christmas lunch and it was awesome. My mum made duck with a Calvados-apple-sauce and as side dish dumplings. Awesome!


My brother also came to eat with us and after lunch we had a nice dessert and coffee. We were still sitting long together and were talking a lot about everything and anything. It was really nice and actually somehow like Christmas already.

 
 Now my brother left and everybody is doing his thing. I am quite tired and dont really know what to do. The weather is not so nice and I dont have popper clothes here to go out anyways. Mah!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment