Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Time!

I am back home in Hamburg. The Christmas time is over and it has been a good one! A. and I were in Finland with her family. However, since it took me three days to write the previous three sentences I decided now on the fourth day to just let the pictures speak and not write more than the annotations. So, enjoy!
Calm Finnish landscape

A. driving for the first time in a long time. We were coming home from the dentist, who had to fix something in my mouth.

Simply beautiful and relaxing

Getting the Christmas tree
Taking an evening stroll through the snow
A. learning from her mother how to make traditional Karelian pierogies

Putting the star on top of the Christmas tree
Wrapping the last presents

 The awesome Christmas dinner


A. with her niece N.

A. with her Christmas present

Christmas storm aftermath
N. having a morning nap

Little L. with the bear A. and I gave to her two years ago when she was born.

The women fixing the lunch

Playing with the kids - loving it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment