Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Sunday Program!

Today I was again quite active here at home and was doing many dishes and was cooking. After having lunch I took my bike down to Überseebrücke. An aircraft carrier of the British Royal Navy is visiting Hamburg and today it was open for visitors.
When I arrived at quarter to four it was already quite full there and the queue was all the way from the ship to the beginning of the pier. In the end of the queue were some sailors to tell everybody that nobody despite the already queuing people could enter the ship anymore. So I walked around the pier and then took my bike through the city back home.
Now I am sitting on the sofa, watching a funny movie on TV. A. is slightly better and will go to work tomorrow again. After one week I finally can sleep in our bed again. The whole last week I was sleeping on the couch; now I know how comfortable our guests sleep. It was just for precaution to sleep apart not to get me sick before Christmas.
~M~

3 comments:

  1. So, M., is your couch sleepable? ;)
    I don´t want to hurt my back when I visit you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is very comfy... so you should come here!

    ReplyDelete