Saturday, December 10, 2011

Preparing for Christmas!

The first snow this morning got me really into a Christmas mood. I was quite active the whole day, went, as I said in my last post, grocery shopping and on the way back I bought a small Christmas tree for our flat.

Before lunch I quickly went to Hamburger Meile, a shopping center near by, and looked for a Christmas table cloth to put on the Christmas tree table. In a One-Euro-Shop I found some and they were discounted to €0,50 and so I took two.

When I came home I cooked and then put the tree up, while A. had a shower. When she came out all was set and we started putting the lights into the tree, hanging up the decoration and listened to Christmas music.
When we were ready I sat down under the tree and had a piece of warm apple-cinnamon-pie with vanilla sauce and drank some coffee.
  
Then A. and I were just sitting in the living room together, looking at our first Christmas tree. We put it up so early, since we will be gone in 1 1/2 weeks and wanted to have some time with our tree already before Christmas.
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment