Thursday, December 15, 2011

Keeping Busy!

Today I kept myself busy. I started directly in the morning: While A. was fixing herself for work I took the covers off our new sofa and put them into the washing machine. Somehow it is nicer to sit on a fresh sofa, you never know what the previous owners did with it.

Washing the first load got me into a washing-spree. I anyways had to wash two loads with all the covers of the sofa and pillows and so on. Since I was on it I washed a third load with some things that I had wanted to wash for a long time but always left out as the machine was full every time and the things were not so important to be washed.

While the machine was washing I was folding clothes and was cleaning up a bit. I let fresh air into the flat and was doing the dishes. I had lunch and went to get some cash for the rides on the weekend.


This weekend I am going home a last time before Christmas. Since trains are so bloody expensive in Germany I always going with a Mitfahrgelegenheit. There's a website, where people offer seats in their car when driving e.g. from Hamburg to Aachen and everybody who is interested can call and go with them - and that a lot cheaper than by train.

Anyways, I feel that my writing style s*cks today and that it is quite hard right now to find the words. So I will stop now and have something to eat. A. is still not home, she is in the Finnish consulate for a Christmas party, how nice!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment