Saturday, December 31, 2011

A (Nearly) Perfect Last Day of the Year!

This was a really good day. Despite the fact that I had (and still have) headache the whole day it was nice. After the walk yesterday I slept like a baby, got up late and had a good breakfast together with A.. Then she went quickly to town and I went to Lidl to buy some supplies for tonight. Now the cask of beer is in natural cooling called winter.


The rest of the day we were at home and just doing anything and everything. Later we watched Dinner for One an old short film that is traditionally watched on New Years Eve in Germany. When it was finished I started cooking our linner (mixture of lunch and dinner).


As a highlight of the year I made duck with an apple-chestnut-side-dish and dumplings. It was super delicious and a good finish of the year. 


Soon we will head over to L. & A. to celebrate New Years Eve. I am really looking forward to it and hope it will be good. This is the last post of 2011, take care guys, have an awesome night! See you next year!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment