Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Packed and Ready!

Everything is packed and ready. I did the dishes, brought the couch in order and made the bed. Today the postman again brought good news; for her birthday in September I gave A. a gift voucher for tickets for the musical The Lion King. We finally decided on a date and ordered them two days ago, today they arrived. Now I am just waiting for time to pass to finally hit the road... or rather the metro to go to the airport.


At the airport I will meet A. who is at work at the moment. She has our tickets and I hope she take me with her to Finland. We will go the wrong direction first, though. We will fly from Hamburg to Frankfurt and from there to Helsinki. What a waste!


Anyways, A's dad will pick us up. I will not take my laptop with me, wont need it. So folks, for now that will be my last post before Christmas, I guess. I hope you have a good one and may all your wishes come true.

 

Merry Christmas!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment