Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Cards!

Our post man brought two more Christmas cards today from A's friend K., who is working on the Canary Islands at the moment and from my aunty from Aachen. So nice that everybody is thinking about us; I reckon that's how it goes once you live together. We however were very bad with sending cards. In fact we did not send a single card!


Anyways, in the afternoon I went to pick up A. from work, but when I came to the office the whole crew was sitting together and invited me to join for a glass of sparkling. After some time sitting together we went together to the Christmas market for a Glühwein. Later also A's colleague's boyfriend A. joined our small group, which was very nice.


When we came back home we ate the lasagna that I had been cooking during the day and started packing for our Christmas holiday in Finland. Tomorrow evening we leave. A. will come straight from work and I will start the journey from home. I can't wait to be back there and see the whole family again. I haven't been there for 1 1/2 years and really miss them all. It will be a great time!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment