Monday, February 28, 2011

Snapshot Monday!

Today after sleeping long A. and I had a lazy morning and were doing nothing. We were watching series and were waiting for lunch. The lunch then was very good and we all enjoyed my mum's food; it's just amazing! After lunch we basically straight away made our way to town and were heading to Starbucks first to get our afternoon coffee!
 
With the coffee in our hands we strolled on towards the bank, where I got some money, then to dm, to get A. some stuff and then into different clothing stores, just to have a look. Since A. had given me as a birthday present a pair of cuff links, I was looking for a shirt and otherwise we were aimlessly scrolling through the racks. Eventually A. found a very nice scarf, which you could also use as a tablecloth or picnic blanket.
We strolled on and after I had bought a second memory card for my camera (which my PC for some reason can't read -.-) we had to sit down for a while. We didn't feel like another coffee or a snack and so we just sat down on a bench at one of the central squares, which is also one of the main bus stations.
On the way home we stopped by a bakery, where A. bought a Mohnzopf, which she had while walking. At home we were again sitting, had dinner and were then watching a movie.
Now we are about to go to bed. A. is looking at flats in Hamburg and I am writing the blog. What a nice and relaxing day. But tomorrow it's over and I will start writing my internship report... 

...maybe!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment