Friday, February 18, 2011

Today!

I actually wanted to write yesterday but since my dad asked me to help him with something, which then took nearly two hours, and therefore I didnt have time anymore before I had to head to bed. Since I was working early morning shift today again I went to sleep shortly after eight.

Anyways, yesterday after helping my dad I went to the hairdresser and got my hair cut. A. came with me and was sitting there watching me becoming handsome again. After that we strolled around the city, went to dm and headed back home.

Today - hopefully - for the last time for the last time in my life, I got up in the middle of the night - for a job - and left A. behind in bed. The day went by eventless; Work was relaxed and the guy I am normally working with went home, because he did not feel good. 
When I got home A. was already waiting for me. We spent the afternoon just being together and now we had a beer and just started with the rum; a perfect Friday afternoon/evening! 

A. is planning right now her trip to Hamburg, we are listening to Jason Mraz and I am just sitting here and am happy that it's weekend!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment