Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Finally Some Motivation Again!

I am working morning shifts this week and this means getting up at 4 in the night. Understandably I am always super tired when coming from work and therefore I wasn't at all in the mood to write here. But now I am a bit more alert; The sun is shining today and A. and I had our afternoon coffee outside. We wanted to sit on the terrace in the back of our house, but there was no sun anymore and so we simply sat down at the end of our driveway directly at the street. Some neighbors passed by and it was nice to see them again.
 
 
 Now A. and I just watched How I met your Mother and I felt like writing. For some reason I also did not feel very creative during the weekend and although I actually planned to write I didn't. Actually it was quite nice, the weather was good and we spent a lot of time outside. We walked to Holland and Belgium and had a Mediterranean evening, where we ate Spanish cheese and Canarian potatoes and other things from the region together with my parents. It was really nice and we all enjoyed the food a lot!
While I was working the last days A. was going out and more importantly applying to many companies all over the western part of Germany, hoping to find work. I think its very good that she is doing that and not just hanging around. I know that she really needs a rhythm and a life, otherwise she would go crazy. On the other hand this also means, that I have to see where she goes and have to think if I will move there with her together. This totally depends obviously how far it is from there to my university town; I am in the end still a student and have to focus on finishing my studies first!

Anyways, yesterday after work A. and I just had to get out of the house and I am glad, that she convinced me to go to the city. My dad dropped us close to the center and we had a stroll around. We were walking through the shops and were just enjoying to be around some people. I found a nice pair of shoes and some more ideas for clothes. However, I wasn't really in the mood for cloth shopping and since we both got hungry, A. and I had dinner at a bakery in the city center.
I am really happy, that she is here with me and is keeping my morale up all the time. She is giving me the energy that I need for work and makes the time after work so much more enjoyable. She even writes me short letters and notes for when I am getting up. These really helps getting through work! I really love her!
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment