Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home Alone - again!

I just came back from the train station to where I brought A. this early morning! She is going to Hamburg for her interview and seeing the workplace. I am actually quite sure, that they want to hire her, it somehow seemed like it from what A. told me!

Now I am home alone again and will spend the two days working. I guess I will meet up with a friend tomorrow before work; I haven't seen him for over 3 years, although we are living quite close. I can't wait for the week to be over soon; this was really the maximum time I was able to stay in that job!

Anyways, one thing more: On the way to the station there was the best sky I have seen for quite some time! It was amazing and one of these picture moments, that really last just one minute or even less. Unfortunately I didn't had my camera with me and also no time and space to stop. So it will stay just a picture in my head; but be assured, it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment