Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Totally Forgot!

I totally forgot to mention that yesterday when I came home from work I had a Kinder Surprise on my table! A. did bring it to me from town since she knows that I like them. The chocolate was delicious and the surprise inside was perfect; it was a model of the new Airbus plane, the A380. I really like this small model and it is ok, that it is from Singapore Airlines and not from Lufthansa - which would have been one of the other choices.
Anyways, I just got home from work and have been talking to A. for some minutes. She is fine in Hamburg and did meet some acquaintances who she had met in Australia back in the days. She seemed really good and I guess she will tell you more about her future soon on her blog

I will enjoy my beer now and will go to bed soon. Tomorrow at 11 o'clock T. is coming here to meet me. I haven't seen him for quite some time and I guess it will be good!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment