Tuesday, January 17, 2012

What else?!

Again it has been one week since my last post. Apart from that my parents were here in Hamburg to visit us, which was very nice, last weekend not much happened. 



I am still looking for work and it is not going how I would like it to go. I don't find suitable positions and the numerous employment websites are simply not good enough. Especially the fact that I am looking for jobs in Hamburg and get results for cities all over Germany doesn't really help.


Anyways, the last couple of days it was very nice here in Hamburg. A. and I went to the matinee of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on Sunday and had a nice walk in the sunshine after that. 



Now my second round of coffee for the morning is ready. I will enjoy a nice hot cup of that magic drink and will then start looking for work; As George likes to say: What else?!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment