Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Something New!

After receiving my first rejection of an application yesterday I was a bit devastated. However today I feel better and was looking up more job ads and also sent one application. Despite the fact that I don't really want to do it, it is - after all - a job and with that at least something to do. 

Feeling more confident than ever!
I also applied to Balzac Coffee, a local coffee shop brand, as a Barista. I would like to have at least something like a student job right now to get at least some money in and also to not sit at home all day. That job would not be for long though, just until I find a real job.

Here some cool music from Sweden!
 
Soon I will be leaving to my Swedish class. I signed up for it already last year, but now it starts and I am looking forward to it. I am so excited to finally use my brain again and to learn the mother tongue of A.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment