Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Last Days and All That Stuff...

Jaja, I know, I know. Again and again it takes me a couple of days until I am writing again and that despite the fact that I am most of the day at home. However, I have loads to do and always find something new! Right now for example I am updating my profile and CV on the website of the employment agency. Since the website is quite slow, though, I found the time to write here a bit.

Since my last post quite a lot happened. It was a gray and rainy most of the time and so A. and I were home quite a bit. We were playing the game I bought and were inside mostly. On Saturday morning I had my Swedish class, where I biked in the rain.


After class I was cooking. I made Salmon with maple syrup, oven vegetables and pasta. It was really nice and tasted good. Something I for sure will make again.


On Saturday evening we went out and down to the harbor area and went to the musical The Lion King. It was very nice and it has a certain flair, due to the location of the venue in the middle of the harbor.


Sunday went by without anything happening. Both A. and I were not in the best mood; the weather wasn't helping neither. However, we made the best out of it: A. was cleaning and fixing stuff in the flat and I tried to not be in the way. That's life and that's ok!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment