Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Start!

2012, here we go! This is the first "real day" in the new year and until now it has been great. I went from the status of a passive job seeker to being an active one. Today I already sent two applications and will send at least one more. Since I am "customizing" the cover letter for each application that takes some time.

Despite that I again did some laundry and folded clothes. Everything is back to normal, but I am weirdly excited about finding a job now. Until two days ago I still enjoyed the role of the houseman. Now I am fed up with it and want to find a job that suits me.


New Years Eve was nice. We were at L. & A's place and were celebrating the change of the year at the Alster. On our way home A. and I took a thousand pictures. Somehow we were funny and to be honest the sparkling wine made me a bit too funny.


Anyways, it was a good evening with a hilarious way home. The next day we were just hanging around. S. came over and we were playing Mario Kart and were eating hangover food. I really enjoyed the day. S. is so easy going and relaxed; he doesn't mind if you are wearing the oldest clothes you have and just hang around together. He's a really good guy!


~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment