Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Quick Changing Mind!

This morning I put our old sofa, that was in the flat when we moved in, on eBay to sell it. For that matter I wanted to take a picture of it and put it normal, since it had been standing on its side all the time to use less space. 


After putting it on eBay I suddenly started rearranging the room to see if the sofa would fit somehow into the room in a manner to actually use it as a guest room. This was basically just to check IF it would work IN CASE we wouldn't be able to sell it. At that time the sofa-ad was about five minutes online.

Quite quickly after being done and happy with the rearrangement somebody called to ask if the sofa would still be available. Of course, once I actually had decided to keep it and use the room - as we thought from the beginning - as a guest room, somebody wants to buy the sofa.


However, he just said that he would come to take a look. So if he doesn't take it we maybe can keep it.  
Note: While writing this another potential buyer called. So I guess now it is clear that one of them will take it.

Anyways, today I continued my job search and sent two more applications - until now. The biggest problem with the search really is to know what to look for. I don't know what exactly I want to do, the companies use all different job titles and therefore I don't know what to type into the search box of the numerous employment websites. It's really difficult!

Picture from here.
~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment