Friday, January 6, 2012

Pizza Perjantai!

I officially became a sandwich consisting of a cooked patty of ground meat usually placed inside a sliced bread roll, which is often served with lettuce, bacon, tomato, onion, pickles, cheese and condiments such as mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup and relish (according to Wikipedia). In short I am now registered in Hamburg, I am a Hamburger.

Thanks to A's new MacBook the retouching of private information is soooo easy...

I went to the agency today and will go on Monday to the employment center to apply for unemployment benefit. Since I am currently looking for work that's what I have to do. The job search didn't go so well the last two days, I didn't find new offers that were applicable. I hope it will get better next week again. 

Tonight we will have Pizza Perjantai, Pizza Friday (with self-made pizza). S. and R. will come over to our place at some point and then we'll prepare and eat it together. Looking forward to it!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment