Saturday, June 5, 2010

On my way again!

I am shortly posting! I am leaving now to Russia, Moscow & St. Petersburg! I am so excited and cant wait to be there.

It's incredible, I really feel how I need to get out again. It's even more exciting, since it is my first solo-trip. I am traveling alone. Nobody of the ERASMUS people is still in Finland and A. has to work. So I am the first time going somewhere alone.

I think it will be a good opportunity to see if this is my thing or if I prefer traveling with one or two other people. I've never done this, so I am looking forward to it!

I am happy however, that I have a local contact for the first day in Moscow. One of the Russian girls I met here in Helsinki was willing to meet up with me tomorrow to show me around! I reckon it will be fun!

I will try to post in between, if I find the time and if I am in the mood. Otherwise, I will be back on the 11th in the night, so first opportunity to post will be the 12th! See you then!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice trip and talk with you once you´re back!

    ReplyDelete