Saturday, June 19, 2010

Boredom

I know, I know, I haven't been posting again for a couple of days. The problem is, that I am not really doing anything during the days.

I usually get up around 9 a.m. or 10 a.m. then have lazy breakfast, coffee and check my e-mails and the latest news. I am sitting around and do everything and anything. I sometimes go around with the bike or to the hotel, where A. works. Today I went to the shop to buy some stuff.

Also the world cup is keeping me from writing. If you can watch football basically straight from 2 p.m. until 11 p.m. there is not much time to write a blog post.

Anyways, now I found the time and hope I will find some more in the next days. This boredom is killing my inspiration. And since I am not doing anything, there is nothing to write about!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment