Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A lot of too little sleep

It's incredible, I just got up after like 9 hours of good sleep and I am still super tired. I realized, that I was sleeping more and more during the last couple of weeks. However, I am still super tired every time I get up and this scares me.
When I am going to start my internship I will not have so much time to sleep at all. I will get up early and go to work. In the evening I might go out again and then wont go to sleep early neither. So I hope that I can get used again to little sleep, few months ago I was just sleeping 4-6 hours a night, now it's 9-12 hours. Something is wrong with me.

Anyways, I will now get the day started. A. is going to the hairdresser for two or three hours and I will see what I will do. So, let the day begin ...

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment