Monday, June 28, 2010

Garden Work

Today was an exhausting, but productive day. Even tho we slept in the morning quite long, I then got up and directly after breakfast I somehow felt the need to be active. So, I started to mow the lawn. After that I was a bit sitting by the PC and the A. already had to go to work.

I went with her and was then staying 7 hours, which I didnt plan. The reason was, that I was asked by F. the husband of A's boss, if would like to earn a little money. Since I am "unemployed" right now and always need money I started cutting small trees and taking them to a disposal area.

It took me way longer than I expected, but I think I've done a good job. Now I am totally tired and have cuts and bruises everywhere. I am waiting for A. to come home to finally have dinner. Since I was working so long I didn't had lunch today and am super hungry.

It's good to be active again. I am happy now, I know that I have done something useful today and I even got answers to my e-mails for flats in Oslo. I hope I will find something suitable.

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment