Sunday, June 27, 2010

Football World Cup

Today I was watching the Germany vs. England game in the hotel. It was nice, it was ok, I had company, but somehow it wasn't the same like the last times.

Here in Finland people are of course interested in the world cup, but since the national team is not participating the euphoria is rather small. So I was watching basically all the games at home or in the hotel. I am happy about the German performance, but the party feeling after the games, like I had the last times, is not coming up.

Anyways, I will go on watching the games and hope for the German team to be successful.

Otherwise there is not much to say. I am here in Ekenäs, it's Sunday and rather quiet around. I will soon go to the hotel again to pick up A. from work. Maybe we will go for a beer after that again. We will see!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment