Friday, May 6, 2011

Time to Celebrate!

Yesterday was time to celebrate! Many people were through with their re-sit exams and one of our colleagues from university has his birthday today. So we went out to party. 

I actually wanted to go there just for one beer and had just 5€ with me. However, when I arrived at the bar I realized, that I had forgotten the entrance fee on Thursday evenings. So I walked to the bank to get some money, but the ATM didn't have any 5- or 10- Euro bills and the minimum to take out was 20€. Since I had no choice I took out the money and invested it with a good percentage into a couple of beers and in the end of the evening also in some shots.

Anyways, this morning, after just 3 hours of sleep I got up to go to the field trip with my Hotel Engineering course. We were about to visit the Kameha Grand Hotel in Bonn in order to see some real life examples of the technologies and facilities behind a hospitality operation. I got dressed according to our dress-code for field trips and finally could use the gift A. had given me for my birthday.
After the field trip I had hangover lunch and was putting in my laundry. The rest of the day I was just hanging around. After the evening yesterday I was not motivated at all to do anything! Also tonight I stayed in. I somehow felt like it. 

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment