Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Stress!

Although I do not have so much to do I have stress! The only things I still have to do are holding a presentation and preparing & writing three exams. This is all very easy and shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I am stressed because of something else: my thesis!
The thesis itself wont be that much of a problem, when I finally get there. The bigger problem is to find a thesis topic. I really don't know what to write about and that causes a lot of stress; mental stress! I am sitting at my desk and try to figure out what topic I could take and what I am interested in. I am checking websites for offers, I am reading articles about tourism and the hospitality industry and I am just sitting around and brainstorm what might be interesting, but still nothing!
Source: iStockphoto
By now I am quite desperate. In about four weeks I should start writing my thesis; in between I still have to learn for my exams and write them. Although four weeks sounds much, it isn't! I don't wanna kick around after my exams, I want to go on working straight away and start writing as soon as possible. This is because I want to finish as soon as possible. This not-knowing, what I am going to do after my exams is giving me stomach pain and sleepless nights (exaggerating!) and I simply want to know how I'm going to go on!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment