Thursday, May 19, 2011

Not so Much!

Today I got up rather early in the morning, had breakfast and cleaned the bathroom. This took me something like two hours, since the bathroom seemed to not have been cleaned for at least half a year! After the cleaning I was quite tired and my arms and hands were hurting.
I however changed and went to uni to have a meeting with my group for the presentation tomorrow. We went through the material and some things. When we finished I went home and had lunch. Then I started reading some texts for my upcoming exams. However in the afternoon I got a headache and was super tired; I couldn't go on reading!

Anyways, now I am knackered, like the other days of the week and will go to bed already! Tomorrow I have the presentation, will then come home quickly, change and grab my backpack. I will be in quite a hurry to catch my train to catch my ride from Cologne; I'm going to Hamburg again. Can't wait!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment