Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nothing but Work!

This day was dedicated to my education! After having stayed in yesterday evening I slept until something like 10.30, got up and had breakfast. Then I started working on my uni stuff and had a couple of breaks for coffee, lunch and other random stuff.
Now I am finished with this one assignment and I am a bit proud. I started working on it today - and with started I mean started, I didn't work on it before at all - and finished it in one day. Since I was so productive today I decided to go out tonight. Not long, since I have to work tomorrow one a lot of other things for uni, but I will go. 
 
There is an event called Rhein in Flammen, which means Rhine in Flames, today. It is an event where many ships, decorated with lights go down the river and stop at several highlights along the Rhine and at each stop there are fireworks. So we will meet up on the island of Grafenwerth in the Rhine to watch the fireworks. Every year this is kinda nice. Pictures will follow!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment