Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday!

This is a real Sunday somehow. I was sleeping long again, got up and had breakfast. I was watching an episode of a series online and was reading the news. Then I brought some order into my stuff in my room, was bringing out the bin and stumbled through the web.

I did some research for a blog entry I am writing right now and was starting it. I was amazed how much work it actually is to write about a specific topic. Especially in this case I have to filter out the most important information, since the post shouldn't be too long. After that I was talking nearly 2 hours with my father over Skype. We had some issues to solve and I hope we did well. It was a really refreshing talk and I really enjoyed it.

Now I just had some bread for lunch and started to write here. It's still disgusting outside and so I reckon I will stay in today again. S. just asked me if I could cut his hair later on. Let's see how this will end up... well worst case would be him with no hair at all or with a cut throat... could be worse...

Anyways, I will relax even more now and then maybe read and write a bit more. Let's see what comes up next...

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment