Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Beeing a little swamped

I am feeling good! I have shit loads to do in uni right now, as we have to finish a project until tomorrow and I am still waiting for the stuff of one of my group members to finally write the conclusion to the report. He is just not sending it, which will bring me into trouble in the end.

Anyways, the weather is nice and I know when I have this uni stuff finished, my brother is coming. I am so looking forward to that. He is going to stay here from Thursday noon until Monday morning. I haven't seen him since Christmas and we are not so much talking on skype/phone, as he is working so much. As I said in one of my earlier posts, you just see the value of your siblings, when you are not with them. I'm really happy and so looking forward to his visit.

Now I will go on working on this uni work, since I didn't had so much time on the weekend. As mentioned we had all the people here and now they left. I just had nice and relaxed breakfast, which gave me fresh energy for the day!

~M~

No comments:

Post a Comment