Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need a break!

I am learning already half the day, therefore I need a break now! Well, half the day, because it started off with me doing the laundry and putting the laundry into the dryer/drying room. Then I was learning a bit, was drinking coffee and talked to E.

Then I went with E. to Pasila to have lunch and while we were there also S. joined us. After lunch we went to Lidl to buy some stuff, went home and I was taking a break. I talked to A. and checked out Facebook a bit. Then I started learning and now I just needed a break from that stuff. I am glad that I just have two days of exams. But of course exactly on tomorrow, on the day before the more important exam, there is a huge student party in Circus and I can't go. It's always like that.

Anyways, from Friday on I am off uni for 10 days or something. I hope these days don't fly like the last three weeks did. I really need the world to slow down a bit. It's too hectic and fast and gets therefore annoying. As I said today to E.: I hate time! I mean I hate to be stuck in schedules. I hate me hurrying and sometimes even running to catch the train, even tho I know the next train is leaving 10 minutes later. I hate not doing sports, because the really tight opening hours of the gym are not fitting into my timetable. I hate eating because it's 2 o'clock (and lunch is just available until 2.30) instead of eating because I am hungry. I just want to get my watch of my wrist, switch off my cellphone (since it has a clock) and simply enjoy the day like it comes. Having this in the summer was so awesome!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. agree on the time part, god damn this year has started quickly!!! it is over middle of March!!!!!!!!????

    ReplyDelete